Friday, November 2, 2012

DAY 20! 30 Day No Makeup Challenge continues!

 This challenge has helped me to notice how in love I am...

God, I am forever and aways yours. I'm so in love with you.

The less I put my eyes on me, the more I put my eyes on my sweet sweet savior.
Do I get selfish and whiny and think me me me sometimes? Sure. Duh. BUT I cannot and refuse to dwell on that. I get out of that rut real quick, because it will destroy me. The other day I read, "Don't let feelings of failure weigh you down." Distractions will come and will come full force, with the intentions of helping you lose your focus and get your eyes off of what really matters/is most important.

Before, my relationship with the Lord was artificial and almost like a hobby. I went to church because it was just something I did, somewhere that felt good. Now, my relationship with the Lord and savior is ALL that matters, it's what matters most--it is Life. I cannot live apart from God. I cannot dwell in the past, I cannot dwell on my stupid mistakes, I cannot sit hear and keep regretting what I've done. Instead, I've decided to fall more in love with my God and thank Him for bringing me out of the stinky and dark place I was in.

Less of me, more of Him.



xo



No comments:

Post a Comment