Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 30. DAY 30!

Well, well, well...

Today is the final day of the 30 Day No Makeup Challenge.
I can go on and on and on about all the different things I have experienced and lessons I've learned, but I think I did a decent job at giving snippets of that in previous blogs, so I won't jibber jabber right now. I will tell you...
It's been fun, emotional, difficult, challenging, and delightful. It's crazy to think that this started as just an idea that was put on my heart, and it turned into this extensive learning process; this is only the beginning. I'm learning a lot about myself; the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly. It's hard to swallow ones pride and say ok, this is me, now what? BUT, it must be done.
I will never stop growing, learning, receiving, and giving. 
God, help me. 



shout out to all the lovely ladies who sent me pictures of them makeup-less. Even though you did not necessarily do the challenge, I loved getting these pictures. I loved that you all were willing to post a picture of you makeup-less; Such fierce and fabulous women!

"Beware of seeing yourself through other people's eyes."

xox

5 comments:

  1. Great post and challenge. It's so wonderful that you made time to constantly give the Lord an opportunity to speak to you for a solid 30 days. A lot of times people can say that they are listening for God's voice, but they are just going through the motions and you are an inspiration for consciously making the decision to do so and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing and beautiful woman...inside & outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal! thanks for the love. It was as simple as doing what I was told, & the rest just happened because of my open-ness.

    & Thank you Karen, you're sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and inspirational challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was pretty awesome, Tati. love you!

    ReplyDelete