Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just love to love you...

Well, here ends the posts about people in my life who have been influential, whom I love very much so, and who, in some way, imparted something special into my life and into who I am today (did I use whom and who correctly? ekk). Anyways...

I wanted to use my previous blog posts as a gentle reminder to tell the people who are important to you, who you love, who have influenced you, that you appreciate them. Maybe you're creative and can find a beautiful and unique way to convey the message to them, but you know what else may work and is just as beautiful? Just flat out telling them, "You're important to me" or "I appreciate what you do" (you might get extra points for pinpointing exactly what you appreciate--e.g. "I appreciate that you washed the dishes last night" or "I appreciate that you called me the other day"....you get it) or saying, "I love you." Or maybe you're a person of few words but like to act on your love, clean the house up before your loved one gets home, buy them flowers, kiss them passionately, hug them with both arms embracing them; nice and tight, watch a chick flick with them even though you hate it, call them even though you aren't a phone person, look them in their eyes; put your cell phone down; and really listen to what they have to say when they are speaking--- find different ways to deliver your love to them. 

Don't get comfy with the people in your life. What do I mean by that? I mean, just because they are always around you think "I love you" goes without saying, that they know you love them, no need to say it or do anything special..WRONG. Us humans, as much as some of us like to deny it, love us some love. We thrive off of someone showing us love, appreciation, acknowledgment, and just some type of recognition; even if it's small. Why do you think people get pets? But I have faith in the human race, that we can show that type of love that a dog shows when its owner comes into the door after a long day of work. Are we really going to let pets take over that job for us? Okay...I'm getting side tracked...

Express your love. Don't wait and say you'll do it tomorrow, do it right now; go buy them their favorite coffee and surprise them at work with it, go clean the kitchen and have dinner ready and set up all pretty, call them and simply say "I love you"....

And to everyone who reads my blog, I know it' not a lot of you, but THANK YOU. Thanks for reading. I know I'm not super vocab savvy or always grammatically correct, or maybe you think I just blab, but you still read? Thanks. Thanks a lot. I'm just a girl that likes to share what's on her mind. 

AND thank you to those that comment on my FB and text me when you read, that makes my day; seriously. 




heheh

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment