Friday, June 15, 2012

Fam Bam.

Next, My family.

Oh boy—where do I begin?

I have a mom and dad that will do anything for me. They have been through some stuff when we were younger, and they may have had their ups & downs, but they tried their best to not let it trickle into their relationship with my sisters and myself. They love us so incredibly much.

My Mami is my biggest supporter in life. She’s my ultimate cheerleader. She has always let me know how important I am, how valuable I am, how beautiful I am, how proud she is of me, and how much she loves being a mother (& now grandma!). She has always been such a hard working woman. She is selfless, supportive, and just an overall doll. My mom has taught me to love unconditionally, to appreciate, and to hold on to the ones we love.

My Papi, my dear dear papi; he has made me laugh, cry, angry, and happy. He has always been my life coach. He has and always will push me. He has embedded into my mind, that I am destined for greatness. He always expresses his love for me. He loves his girls so much. We are so much a like that we bump heads, but we also totally get each other in a special way that only father and daughter can get each other and understand. He has taught me to stand strong, to push and persevere, and to protect myself from heartache.


Mami & Papi, te quiero mucho.

& my sisters? Pshhhh, these ladies are literally the ISHHHH. They are the bee’s knees, the cat’s pajamas, the coolest kids on the block, the most precious and lovely ladies I have ever had the pleasure to know; I really mean that. I laugh and argue the most with my sisters, I yell and cry the most with my sisters, and I share and enjoy the most things with my sisters. Each of my sisters is individually fantastic.

Natasha: She is just beautiful inside and out. Natasha loves to love. She gives people the “benefit of the doubt” and is much stronger than she gets credit for. Natasha is creative, sweet, and just a breathe of fresh air. She is one heck of a listener and has a huge amount of compassion and patience in her little heart. She juggles so many things at once; You are amazing, Natasha.

Digna: She is hilarious. She loves with all her heart. She’s reliable and trustworthy, she’s adorable and darling, she’s loud and clever, and she’s just a precious young woman. I’m so happy that the older she gets, the better of friends we become. You’re a doll, Digna.

Xenia: She’s the stylish one, the risk taker when it comes to fashion, hair, and life in general. She gets stuff done- no hesitation. Poor girl had to grow up so fast; she went through a lot at a young age. We forget that. We forget that she had to grow up fast because of what was happening in life, and because she was the baby, but she never wanted to be treated as the baby—she’s always just wanted to be one of the girls. Xenia blows me away with her maturity. We have conversations sometimes, and I have to remind myself that she is only 17. You will do great things, Xenia.

As a family, we’ve been through A LOT together. We have a special bond that I’m pretty sure is unbreakable.





I also LOVE others in the family so very much: brother in law, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Each of you have taught me something new; everyone from the youngest and smallest to the oldest and wisest. 

           
  


XO

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You have an amazing family and are so blessed that everyone is so close to one another...

    ReplyDelete