Thursday, October 20, 2011

With Love

My sister has a small business called "With Love, Natasha"-- check it out on Facebook, she makes adorable hair accessories for girls and women---But she always says that she specifically named it "With Love, Natasha" because she really does make each project with love. She puts effort and care into each product. She pays attention to detail and takes her time making them. Her products reflect her gentle, sweet, loving spirit; but her products also show determination, persistence, and vigor.

It's like our lives and our relationship with God, right? Well, how it's suppose to be.
Our lives should reflect God's love, grace, and mercy. It should also exude the exciting, abundant, joyful life that God promises us. We need to let God mold us, use us to glorify Him and spread the word through our lives; with love. God pays attention to the details of our lives. He cares and loves us so much. We just have to be open to Him. We need to draw near to Him, so He can draw near to us.

You know, sometimes Natasha makes things and I just say, "Wow, Tash it's so pretty."

and I find myself thinking, "Wow, God it's so pretty." He is the Creator. Just watching the sun set, a water fall, the morning grass with dew on it, I think, "Wow, God." He is such a magnificent and wonderful God.

He knit me together in my mother's womb. He loves me. He cares for my well being. He is concerned for me. He delivers. He blesses. He is good. He is mighty. He is working in me.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. He has my life in His hands, because I owe it all to Him. He made me with care. He made me WITH LOVE.

xo

2 comments:

  1. amazing words. amazing sister-ship. amazing God. <3 you're amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete