Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reality

Spirituality is so much more than we can conceive. It is so much more than our minds can understand. We think spirituality is this hocus pocus, eerie thing; when it is a powerful, war-like thing. The spirit world is more real than the things we come in contact with everyday. It is more real than our beds, cars, couches, and other material and natural things in this world.

It's important to feed our bodies; exercise to keep it in shape and useful; care for it; wash it; and so on. But how much more important is it for use to feed our spirits? use it and exercise it? care for it? Our spirit needs to be tended to. Our spirit speaks to us. It is so crucial for our spirits to be in tune with God's. We should be able to hear his voice in us; we need to use the discernment of the spirit. It's Supernatural.

What's supernatural?
It's being beyond and above the natural. It is unexplainable by natural law. God is super duper natural. His very own spirit lives inside of me. It's bananas. I don't even know how I don't explode, from the greatness of that. I'm not this great and wonderful being, BUT with God I am destined for great things and can go above and beyond all that is put in front of me.

The spirit of fear, insecurity, doubt, sexual immorality, confusion, lust, anger, depression, and all other things that are NOT of God; I cast out of my life in Jesus' Name. & if any of these rise up in life, I speak to it. I declare life and life abundantly. I declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I hide under HIS wings. God is my protector, shelter, healer, counselor, and Father.

It isn't easy, but remain faithful. Remain in Him. Keep trusting. Love Him. Praise and worship Him. Seek Him. Read His word. Share Him with others: by loving, praying, being an example.

WE NEED HIM.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment