Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Let's Love and Love Genuinely.


Larger than life kind of love! 
( I couldn't figure out how to make this smaller. When I did, it was too small to read. But anyways...)

OK SO...

Here is the anticipated 'Love Acquisition.'
I've been looking forward to this little project for a while. Every day in February has a different love task, some more serious than others. Instead of dreading the love that is in the air in February, I decided we should celebrate it! Truly and genuinely. 
The first ten tasks are interpretable; they are all asking you to love something or someone. It is up to you how you do so. The rest are pretty self- explanatory. 

Do this with a willing and open heart. Who knows what will happen during this time. 

Share your stories with me! 
Email: amarias831@hotmail.com
Instagram: @anais_loves
Twitter: @ana_ama

& tag away! #loveacquisition 

Let the fun begin!



3 comments: