Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello beauties.

Well, I’m new to this whole blogging thing. I wanted to start blogging because I’ve been learning a lot lately about the Lord, about myself and my surroundings and I thought it would be great if I shared it.

I wanted to try and start journaling but my hand cannot keep up with the thoughts in my head so that just ended in frustration. So here I am.

I want to make sure that everyone knows that this blog is not meant to put anyone down or hurt anyone’s feelings. I want this blog to be about ideas, thoughts and lessons that I have floating around my head. These things come from experience, from reading and most definitely from THE Spirit; the Holy Spirit himself. He is most definitely dwelling inside of me and more present than ever in my life.

 I’m not trying to give a disclaimer before I even start writing but whatever. All I can say is, If you want to disagree with it then fine; it is ok to disagree with some posts. It is about what I believe & what I wonder. So there.

With that said….I’ll be back soon.

XO

1 comment: